Interviews by, for and about Nature Photographers
We at Kruger-2-kalahari are keen to learn from as many great minds as possible. The more we learn from people who have 'been there and done it', the better photographs we will create.
This page is dedicated to picking the brains of nature photographers (both amateurs & professionals) plus a few other interesting people in related fields, who are ready and willing to share their expertise with us.
These chats cover the full spectrum of nature photography and include wildlife photographers, bird photographers, landscape photographers and macro photographers.
We value their time, opinions, and dedication to the hobby we all know and love. They have much in common, from being very good at their jobs to giving up their valuable time to share their hints and tips with us.
Please check out our interviews below with more to follow in the coming months...!
• Mario Fazekas - Interview With 5 Questions
• Kathryn Haylett - Safari Guide & Wildlife Photographer
• Edward Peach - Game Ranger & Wildlife Photographer
• Bob Shepardson - The Late Bloomer
• Greg du Toit - Not Your Average Wildlife Photographer!
• Mario Fazekas - African Wildlife Photographer
• Rod Planck – Professional Nature Photographer and Photographic Instructor
• Freeman Patterson - Master of Photographic Creativity
• Joe McDonald - Professional Wildlife Photographer & Author
• Gerald Hinde - Professional Nature Photographer
• Billy Dodson - Professional Wildlife and Landscape Photographer
• Martin Harvey - Internationally Acclaimed Wildlife Photographer
• Colin Mead - African Wildlife & Landscape Photographer
• Visual Wilderness team - 4 very talented Nature Photographers
• Guy Tal - Photographer, Writer, and Naturalist
• Alan Murphy - World-Class Bird Photographer
• Jim Zuckerman - World-Renowned Photographer
• Mike Moats - Macro Nature Photography Master
• Moose Peterson - Legendary Wildlife Photographer!
• Arthur Morris - the World’s Premier Bird Photographer
• Nigel Dennis - Southern African Wildlife Photography Specialist
• Daryl Balfour - One of Africa's leading Wildlife Photographers
• Rob Scott - Publishing Editor of Camera&Image Magazine
• Todd Gustafson - Award-Winning Nature Photographer
• Irvine Eidelman - Wildlife Photographer and More!
Who would you like to see featured here and what would you ask them?
Email us with your suggestions, ideas or questions or list your ideas in the Facebook comments box below...
"Your time and money are valuable and the information in this Etosha eBook will help you save both."
-Don Stilton, Florida, USA
"As a photographer and someone who has visited and taken photographs in the Pilanesberg National Park, I can safely say that with the knowledge gained from this eBook, your experiences and photographs will be much more memorable."
-Alastair Stewart, BC, Canada
"This eBook will be extremely useful for a wide spectrum of photography enthusiasts, from beginners to even professional photographers."
- Tobie Oosthuizen, Pretoria, South Africa